Cotton Candy Jewelry in Candles
I was given a candle from Lisa McManus's Store
The following post is a description of the candles, her giveaway and my review......
The Jewelry in Candles Advantage
- Perfect for gift-giving
- Choose your jewelry type & size
- 100% soy wax
- Wall-to-wall scent
- 100% hand-made and poured in the U.S.
- A variety of high quality jewelry that could be valued in the $1000's
- Every jewelry piece inspected for quality and accurate size*
Look at this beautiful large clear flame
Today I have the candle in my home. I decided to try it here and see the effect that it would have on me.
- Cotton Candy is the name and I have to tell you it is a very pleasant. It isn't an overpowering scent.
- I like the fact that it is made from soy wax.
- It has a very beautiful big clear flame.
- It is a very long burning/lasting candle.
- I like the jewelry surprise inside. It reminds me of the Cracker Jack prizes of long ago!
- The candle comes with a lid to close the candle and that would keep it dust free. I like that!
I recommend the candle! I am headache free!
I guess the only con would be that you have to wait so very long to get to the bottom to get to that jewelry surprise...If you could call that a con, that is really a good thing! I hope to remember to post on that surprise when that day happens..
Here is the giveaway link to Lisa's Store and if you buy a candle you will be entered in the giveaway. If you win you would be getting the candle of your choice. November 27th is the deadline.
**Disclosure: I was given this candle but my opinions are my own.**
I'll leave you with a delightful and informational video about Jewelry in Candles.