3 slices bacon chopped when raw or crumbled when cooked
1/2 cup chopped ham
1/2 cup ground pork sausage
1 link or 6 inch piece of beef smoked sausage chopped
1/3 cup chopped onion
1 small bell pepper chopped
2 cloves garlic chopped
1 rib/stalk of celery chopped
4 large eggs
1 1/2 cups whole milk
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 cups cheese of your choice grated
Salt & pepper to season
- Cook all chopped meats together on medium low heat until bacon is cooked. Remove from pan & set aside. (If you prefer you may cook each meat separate, your choice.)
- Cook onions, garlic, celery, bell peppers just until onions start to become translucent.
- Grate your cheese
- Add meat, fresh herbs and 1 cup cheese to vegetables in pan, mix. (Pan should still have enough drippings, but if not add a little oil to coat) You may use oiled quiche pan or if your pan you browned all in is ovenproof just use it.
- Whisk or beat eggs with milk and cream, pour over rest of the ingredients in the pan.
- Add sprinkle of salt and cracked pepper
- Top with rest of cheese
Bake 350 degrees 35-45 minutes, or until set and browned to your liking.
Remove cool slightly slice and serve
I so enjoy using fresh ingredients
Farm Fresh Eggs can't be beat!
I'm still enjoying my MiracleGro AeroGarden
It is wonderful to have the herbs I love on hand, clean and ready to use!
I'll tell you that thing is really producing daily all I can cut, store and use!